Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confiforms Form Field - formatting Section

Gabe Belknap September 2, 2020

Hi folks,

I am looking for help on a form, where I am trying to do two things.

1. I would like to remove the line below the line below Section

2. Align the Section name to the center of the page

Any help on these is most appreciated.

Thanks!!

Capture.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

Hi

Could you help me to understand how this "section" is related to ConfiForms?

Are you referring to a "section" field type in ConfiForms app? Do you have it styles with custom styles / CSS (in other words - why is it green and in the box!?)?

Alex

Hi Alex,

This section is a Field Form Definition, within Form Definition.

Yes, the current Field Form Definition is setup as a Section, with some CSS to try and separate it out.

The issue is, I have many Sections with fields under them, and as a result it is hard for users to determine which Section is what.

I think if i can center the Section label, i can solve for most of that...but removing the underline would be nice.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

Having something like this

text-align:center; width:100%; position: absolute;

in the CSS parameter maybe.  But honestly, CSS is so versatile and there are myriads of options you can use...

Thanks Alex.

That is exactly what I was looking for, but for some reason now that field is over top of another field (Your Name) when I save the page. See attached.

Any thoughts on how to remedy that?

Capture1.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events