ConfiForms - Calculated Form Field Type

Joel Lau September 4, 2017

Confluence Version: 6.1.3

Hi all,

I am using a Confiforms calculated form field to calculate a score based on user form input. The data is then viewed using an editable TableView macro.

My issue is that when the underlying scores are altered (i.e. data change), the calculated field is not updating.

Cheers,
Joel

SS.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Joel Lau September 4, 2017

Alex from ConfiForms has been super helpful and answered my question.

Rather than use a calculated form field, use a "Formula" field type and the record will re-calculate when data is updated.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2017

Hi Joel,

Thank you for letting us know you were able to get a solution to your problem. I've marked your answer as the accepted solution so others will be able to find the answer in the future should they run into the same problem.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Like # people like this
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2018

Thanks, @Joel Lau

For others, looking to get quick help on ConfiForms plugin, please either tag me directly in the question or use the Support Request Form on our website

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events