Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare Unpublished Changes with Last Published?

Rob Clemens January 23, 2023

I called up a Confluence page that I haven't looked at for a few months. To my surprise, it shows UNPUBLISHED CHANGES. I don't recall making any edits to this page. But the fact it's displaying this tells me that:   Either I made some edits and forgot to Publish them, OR I had inadvertently made some edits that I do NOT want published.  So I either want to Publish or Discard, based on what those changes are. The only way to know for sure is to see a comparison of my Unpublished Changes against the Current published doc. This seems like it would be such a basic function, but I see no command that allows you to specify your current draft in the Comparison dialog.  HOW DO I DO THAT?  

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bhanu KN
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2023

Hi @Rob Clemens , 

Hope you are doing well. 

Go to Edit mode > from the ellipsis, pick 'View changes'

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps :)

Regards,

Bhanu

Rob Clemens January 23, 2023

Thank you, @Bhanu KN !!!  I was looking for the View Changes in the ellipsis drop down, but I didn't realize I had to be in Edit mode to see that command. 

I appreciate the quick response. Thanks again. 

Like Bhanu KN likes this
Gaby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2023

yupp - so ist es - Da haben wir uns wahrscheinlich in der Antwort überschnitten

0 votes
Gaby
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2023

Hallo und willkommen hier in den Gemeinden

Sie können unveröffentlichte Änderungen mit der aktuellen Version vergleichen, indem Sie in die Seitenbearbeitung gehen und die weitere Aktion "Änderungen anzeigen" auswählen. Es zeigt dann alle Änderungen im Vergleich zu den unveröffentlichten Änderungen an.

Ich hoffe, das hilft Ihnen.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events