Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Compare Unpublished Changes with Last Published?

I called up a Confluence page that I haven't looked at for a few months. To my surprise, it shows UNPUBLISHED CHANGES. I don't recall making any edits to this page. But the fact it's displaying this tells me that:   Either I made some edits and forgot to Publish them, OR I had inadvertently made some edits that I do NOT want published.  So I either want to Publish or Discard, based on what those changes are. The only way to know for sure is to see a comparison of my Unpublished Changes against the Current published doc. This seems like it would be such a basic function, but I see no command that allows you to specify your current draft in the Comparison dialog.  HOW DO I DO THAT?  

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bhanu KN Rising Star Jan 23, 2023

Hi @Rob Clemens , 

Hope you are doing well. 

Go to Edit mode > from the ellipsis, pick 'View changes'

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps :)

Regards,

Bhanu

Thank you, @Bhanu KN !!!  I was looking for the View Changes in the ellipsis drop down, but I didn't realize I had to be in Edit mode to see that command. 

I appreciate the quick response. Thanks again. 

Like Bhanu KN likes this

yupp - so ist es - Da haben wir uns wahrscheinlich in der Antwort überschnitten

Hallo und willkommen hier in den Gemeinden

Sie können unveröffentlichte Änderungen mit der aktuellen Version vergleichen, indem Sie in die Seitenbearbeitung gehen und die weitere Aktion "Änderungen anzeigen" auswählen. Es zeigt dann alle Änderungen im Vergleich zu den unveröffentlichten Änderungen an.

Ich hoffe, das hilft Ihnen.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events