Cleveland dot com is deleting my 256 articles written with Movable Type Platform. Edited

How do I preserve my 256 articles somewhere else? The server the blog is on is being "reassigned".

1 answer

0 vote

You need to explain what this has to do with Atlassian.

I've removed the link from your question in case this is spam.

I ended up here from my account at Cleveland dot com. I clicked on the contact info. What info should I provide?

We're a community of Atlassian users here. 

You can provide whatever information you want, but unless it's  Atlassian related, it's not going to be of any use to us in helping you.

I suspect you need to contact Cleveland dot com.

Cleveland dot com provided free blogging for a sports column I wrote. Now the server that the blog is attached to is being reused for something else and the blogging platform is no longer being supported so I was told my 256 blog articles would basically be deleted.

The software is from Movable Type, when I go to the bottom of Movable Type, it shows a company called Sx Apart. When I click on contact for Six Apart.

Then two other names show up, Endurance and Type Pad.  Does that make any sense?

Yes, but it does not explain why you're asking us about it.  It's not Atlassian related and we (mostly) don't know anything about the organisations you are talking about.

You need to talk to those organisations, not us.

Somehow, I got here from those sources. Sorry for the bother.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

372 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you