Cleveland dot com is deleting my 256 articles written with Movable Type Platform.

Alex M. November 11, 2017

How do I preserve my 256 articles somewhere else? The server the blog is on is being "reassigned".

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2017

You need to explain what this has to do with Atlassian.

I've removed the link from your question in case this is spam.

Alex M. November 11, 2017

I ended up here from my account at Cleveland dot com. I clicked on the contact info. What info should I provide?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2017

We're a community of Atlassian users here. 

You can provide whatever information you want, but unless it's  Atlassian related, it's not going to be of any use to us in helping you.

I suspect you need to contact Cleveland dot com.

Alex M. November 13, 2017

Cleveland dot com provided free blogging for a sports column I wrote. Now the server that the blog is attached to is being reused for something else and the blogging platform is no longer being supported so I was told my 256 blog articles would basically be deleted.

The software is from Movable Type, when I go to the bottom of Movable Type, it shows a company called Sx Apart. When I click on contact for Six Apart.

Then two other names show up, Endurance and Type Pad.  Does that make any sense?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2017

Yes, but it does not explain why you're asking us about it.  It's not Atlassian related and we (mostly) don't know anything about the organisations you are talking about.

You need to talk to those organisations, not us.

Alex M. November 13, 2017

Somehow, I got here from those sources. Sorry for the bother.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events