cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Pages don't display using read-only login

RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2013

I'm using Confluence on demand. One of my frustrations is the long-standing issue that child pages are always displayed at the foot of every page. I'm aware that you can amend this behaviour using the download version, but not On-Demand.

Only thing is - I'm now beta testing my site, so I've set up some logins for read-only acess. When I log in as myself, I see the child pages at the foot of the page as expected. But when I log in using one of the limited accounts - the child pages appear simply as a heading, which then expands if you click on it.

Does anyone know if this is the expected behaviour?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

Alex,

It looks like this may be resolved, but if it happens again please try to grab a screen cap. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around what is happening.

RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

OK, will do. I'm kicking myself for not taking a screenshot at the time.

RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

OK, not resolved. Just saw the same behaviour again while giving a demo. I can't share a screenshot here as the wiki content is purely in-house, but if you email me alex.morrice[at]ros.gov.uk, I'll email it to you as an attachment.

0 votes
RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 25, 2013

I'm uisng On Demand.

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 25, 2013

Can you confirmed your Confluence release version.

0 votes
RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 25, 2013

This is bizarre. I am now seeing the same behaviour using both logins. Pretty sure I haven't changed any settings meantime.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events