Checklist in Confluence space.

Stuti Thapliyal October 9, 2020

Hello,
I would like to create a checklist on the left in my Confluence space. Clicking on any of the checklist item would ideally open the page associated with it on the right. It may be like a dynamic checklist but I am unable to find anything that would help me to do that. I am new to Confluence so apologies for a simple question.
Please find attached 2 pictures just to make it clear what I would ideally like to do.

Thank you.

Capture.PNG

Screenshot 2020-10-09 103504.png

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2020

Not sure this will do exactly what you want, but there are paid plugins that allow that type of navigation, for example: Spectrum Formatting Macros or Navitabs - Tabs for Confluence .

If you want a free solution, I would suggest formatting everything as a single page, and depending on how much content there is, formatted as a table with each task item above a longer description, or if longer, headings formatted as task items, so the user can still check them off.

Stuti Thapliyal October 12, 2020

@Bill Bailey Thank you for your reply. I will look into this! Thank you. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events