Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart macro - actual values on chart line/bar

Paweł Wawrzyczek January 12, 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to do a line or bar chart, but I want to see actual values on line or bar.

Example below:

image2016-1-12 13:27:38.png

Is this possible with Confluence Chart Macro ?

Confluence version 5.1.5

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2016

According to the docs, it is not available now. But you can try to add a feature request in Atlassian issue tracker.

1 vote

Thanks for a quick answer, 

I have a problem, because I don't have admin permission and I can't use any plugin that is not a standard confluence plugin.

But, I don't expect any dynamic chart - static image is OK. For example while bar is rendered, chart macro knows what is actual value represented by single bar. From vertical axis i know that this single bar represent more less of some value - for example the bar is near 80 value line, but it could be 79,80 or 81.

I woult like to achieve the result like below - bar and actual static value represented by it.
It doesnt matter whether the data comes from a excel file (attached to the page) or static table. 
Bar represent actual value at the time and i would like to show it.

Example:
image2016-1-12 14:16:19.png

Is it possible to do it with standard confluence chart macro or other standard macro ?

1 vote
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2016

As I know, there is no way to achieve this via Confluence Chart Macro, because these charts are static images.

But there is Table Filter and Charts add-on that can solve you problem. Go to this demo page and hover over charts to see actual values.

Hope it will help you.

1 vote

Hi

I have data from a table imported from excel with excel macro.

The chart looks ok but actual values from table are agregated on vertical axis and I cant actually see the value of a single dot on line or on a single bar on bar chart. 

Im expecting the result like on a right side of a image I included.

1 vote
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2016

Hi Paweł,

Actual values - what do you mean? Where do you get data from?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events