Chart macro - actual values on chart line/bar

Hi,

I'm trying to do a line or bar chart, but I want to see actual values on line or bar.

Example below:

image2016-1-12 13:27:38.png

Is this possible with Confluence Chart Macro ?

Confluence version 5.1.5

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

According to the docs, it is not available now. But you can try to add a feature request in Atlassian issue tracker.

Hi Paweł,

Actual values - what do you mean? Where do you get data from?

Hi

I have data from a table imported from excel with excel macro.

The chart looks ok but actual values from table are agregated on vertical axis and I cant actually see the value of a single dot on line or on a single bar on bar chart. 

Im expecting the result like on a right side of a image I included.

As I know, there is no way to achieve this via Confluence Chart Macro, because these charts are static images.

But there is Table Filter and Charts add-on that can solve you problem. Go to this demo page and hover over charts to see actual values.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks for a quick answer, 

I have a problem, because I don't have admin permission and I can't use any plugin that is not a standard confluence plugin.

But, I don't expect any dynamic chart - static image is OK. For example while bar is rendered, chart macro knows what is actual value represented by single bar. From vertical axis i know that this single bar represent more less of some value - for example the bar is near 80 value line, but it could be 79,80 or 81.

I woult like to achieve the result like below - bar and actual static value represented by it.
It doesnt matter whether the data comes from a excel file (attached to the page) or static table. 
Bar represent actual value at the time and i would like to show it.

Example:
image2016-1-12 14:16:19.png

Is it possible to do it with standard confluence chart macro or other standard macro ?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

490 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you