Chart Macro: Time Series example with 2 tables = duplicate time period error

Beverly Flegel June 13, 2013

I've been getting an error when I try to replicate the results I should be able to get when using the Chart Macro (in Confluence 4.3.7).

You are attempting to add an observation for the time period January 2011 but the series already contains an observation for that time period. Duplicates are not permitted. Try using the addOrUpdate() method.

I used the two tables that are shown in the Confluence documentation on the Chart Macro that's showing how these two values change over time, yet it seems having two tables with values does not work?

Has anyone gotten this to work? I have been able to get it to show as a "stacked bar", but that has an issue with wanting to show the "month" in the legend as a column with values.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Beverly Flegel June 13, 2013

I was able to get this to work when I found you must number the columns, not list their names.

0 votes
ymenageru
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 3, 2015

What do you mean by "number the columns" ?

I've tried putting numbers in the columns and that didn't work, tried putting numbers in the headers of the tables and that didn't work either ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events