Changing the CSS background-color for a Confiform Field Based on its Value

Chris Iacovelli May 17, 2023

I am trying to changed the background color of a field based upon its value.

Field Definition: Part 1

css 1.png

Part 2

css 2.png

With CSS Definition of:

css 3.png

What I get in TableView:

css 4.png

I am obviously doing something wrong but do not see what that is. Anyone have a pointer for me?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2023

Hi @Chris Iacovelli 

Created a quick test and it works absolutely fine for me

status-2.pngstatus-1.png

Alex

Chris Iacovelli May 17, 2023

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ - thanks for testing on your side. I will chalk it up to our local instance of Confiform and Confluence having issues.

David C August 9, 2023

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ is there a way to customize just label itself in this scenario and not the whole row background color? Changing this from grey to green.

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2023

Yes, the same approach as explained, but the color:green; as CSS styling, for example

David C August 10, 2023

So I'm looking for the actual chip fill similar to this (understanding the below is temporarily changing the css formatting of the page and is just an example here)

Capture.PNG

Not the whole cell
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events