• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Change language for indexing

Hi ,

I  need the change the languange from English to German. Would it be possible to raise a support ticket on that behalf?

Thanks in advance,

Michel

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
G subramanyam Community Leader Jan 24, 2021

Hi @Michel welcome to the Confluence Atlassian Community.

The indexing language can be changed by Atlassian Support and here is the link to raise the request.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

If my answer addressed your query, kindly upvote and click "accept answer".

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi ,

thanks for your response. Unfortunatelly I ca n not open a ticket, because of free version: https://www.screencast.com/t/FsSH6uIOnvid

is tehre any othe rway ?

Thanks in advance,

Michel

Prince Nyeche Community Leader Feb 01, 2021

Hey @Michel 

Unfortunately raising support ticket isn't available for free accounts. Likewise are you referring to the general language configuration of your instance? If not, if its for your own personal language preference, you can simply do that from your profile personal settings instead.

Like # people like this
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Feb 03, 2021

Hi @Michel ,

I began the process of opening a support issue on your behalf, as Free instances aren't eligible for support but only Atlassian Support can change the indexing language currently. While doing so, I noticed you currently have a Premium trial in progress. You are eligible for support for the duration of the trial.

Nevertheless, I have created a support ticket on your behalf. Our team will communicate progress through the ticket and you'll receive emails with updates and any permission requests required to change the indexing language.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community Support

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

146 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you