Change language for indexing

Michel January 24, 2021

Hi ,

I  need the change the languange from English to German. Would it be possible to raise a support ticket on that behalf?

Thanks in advance,

Michel

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2021

Hi @Michel welcome to the Confluence Atlassian Community.

The indexing language can be changed by Atlassian Support and here is the link to raise the request.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

If my answer addressed your query, kindly upvote and click "accept answer".

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michel January 26, 2021

Hi ,

thanks for your response. Unfortunatelly I ca n not open a ticket, because of free version: https://www.screencast.com/t/FsSH6uIOnvid

is tehre any othe rway ?

Thanks in advance,

Michel

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2021

Hey @Michel 

Unfortunately raising support ticket isn't available for free accounts. Likewise are you referring to the general language configuration of your instance? If not, if its for your own personal language preference, you can simply do that from your profile personal settings instead.

Like # people like this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2021

Hi @Michel ,

I began the process of opening a support issue on your behalf, as Free instances aren't eligible for support but only Atlassian Support can change the indexing language currently. While doing so, I noticed you currently have a Premium trial in progress. You are eligible for support for the duration of the trial.

Nevertheless, I have created a support ticket on your behalf. Our team will communicate progress through the ticket and you'll receive emails with updates and any permission requests required to change the indexing language.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community Support

Like # people like this
Frank Limmer September 22, 2021

Dear @Daniel Eads 

same same over here, could you please raise a ticket for me? I need my indexing language in German, please. I know the last question raised on that behalf is quite a while ago, but I wouldn't find another way asking for a ticket elsewhere.

Thank you in advance!
Frank

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2021

Hi @Frank Limmer , welcome to the Community!

I've just created a support case on your behalf. You'll be receiving an email confirming the case creation, and a reply via email from an Atlassian Cloud Support Engineer when the case is started. The email will contain a link to view the case on the support portal if you wish to interact with it there.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community Support

Like Frank Limmer likes this
Frank Limmer September 22, 2021

Wow, that went incredibly fast, thank you so much Daniel!

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Frank

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders