Cannot start Confluence - fatal error

Andy Caan April 24, 2017

I have an evaluation instance of JIRA, Confluence and some add-ons in my computer.

Today when I started my computer, I could not connect to my JIRA (service already started).  It redirected me to a screen to setup application properties.

Then I tried to start Confluence.  However, there was an error.  The message is:

"Unable to start up Confluence. Fatal error during startup sequence: confluence.lifecycle.core:mananagedjobs (Start and stop the Managed Scheduled Jobs) - org.springframework.transaction.UnexpectedRollbackException: Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only"

Any idea what caused it and how to get it resolved?

If it has something to do with "Managed Scheduled Jobs", as far as I know, I did not setup any job.

Could any add-on cause this error?  Recently, I installed PDF Exporter and Scroll ImageMap.

Thank you.

Andy

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2017

What do the logs say is wrong?

Andy Caan April 24, 2017

In the log, besides the error in my original post, it has the following warnings and error:

2017-04-24 10:41:47,195 WARN [Caesium-1-2] [client.hash.reader.RemoteHashingInstructionsReader] readInstructions Unable to read remote instructions with key 'uid.onewayhash'.
2017-04-24 10:41:47,196 WARN [Caesium-1-2] [analytics.client.hash.BcryptAnalyticsEmailHasher] create No instructions for hashing could be found.
2017-04-24 10:42:20,524 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1] [atlassian.config.lifecycle.LifecycleManager] shutDown Error running shutdown plugin: Start and stop the scheduling subsystem - com.atlassian.scheduler.SchedulerServiceException: Timed out waiting for atlassian-scheduler currently executing jobs to complete: [RunningJobImpl[startTime=1493055618015,jobId=DefaultPluginScheduler:com.atlassian.analytics.client.upload.RemoteFilterRead:job,jobConfig=JobConfig[jobRunnerKey=com.atlassian.sal.core.scheduling.DefaultPluginScheduler,runMode=RUN_LOCALLY,schedule=Schedule[type=INTERVAL,intervalScheduleInfo=IntervalScheduleInfo[firstRunTime=Mon Apr 24 10:40:17 PDT 2017,intervalInMillis=172800000]],parameters={}],cancelled=true]]
com.atlassian.scheduler.SchedulerServiceException: Timed out waiting for atlassian-scheduler currently executing jobs to complete: [RunningJobImpl[startTime=1493055618015,jobId=DefaultPluginScheduler:com.atlassian.analytics.client.upload.RemoteFilterRead:job,jobConfig=JobConfig[jobRunnerKey=com.atlassian.sal.core.scheduling.DefaultPluginScheduler,runMode=RUN_LOCALLY,schedule=Schedule[type=INTERVAL,intervalScheduleInfo=IntervalScheduleInfo[firstRunTime=Mon Apr 24 10:40:17 PDT 2017,intervalInMillis=172800000]],parameters={}],cancelled=true]]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events