Cannot see 'request access' on page

cvillanueva January 3, 2020

Hi there,

I'm trying to gain access to edit a confluence page:

https://collaborate.translations.com/display/TPTProd/PXL+United+States

The page and the links are restricted so I cannot edit anything. I checked the 'help' section which mentions click a 'request access' button on the page but this cannot be found anywhere.

Please advise

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

@cvillanueva 

You get an option to request access if the page is restricted for both "View and Edit", if you are able to see that page then obviously that page is only restricted for Edit or the request access message above doesn't appear, you're not able to request access for that particular page. This usually is because the page has inherited view restrictions from a parent page, you don't have adequate space permissions, or there is no mail server set up.

Pls reach out to space admin to get access to that page.

Regards,

Vishwas

cvillanueva January 3, 2020

Thank you Vishwas.

Do you have the contact for space admin?

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

@cvillanueva 

I thought u were from that organization. If so pls reach out to respective admins they should be able to give access.

And i dont have contact for that space admin

Regards, 

Vishwas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events