Cannot login to confluence cloud

Steffen Kirschke April 25, 2022

After a while, tried to log in to my free instance of confluence cloud as the site admin. (There are no other users)

I git a message, that my login should be verified by the site admin; I tryed to login as the site admin.

Shortly after, I got a mail which asks for verification, sent to the mail.

When clicking on the link there, I got a page, that tells me, that the authentication request has been sent to the site administrator.

That's where I am stuck now...

I have to login as site admin to approve, that the site admin may log in, and them I am told, that the site admin already got a request .....

Where have I been stupid? Had anyone else the same problem and knows how to fix?

Thanks and best regards

Steffen

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

Hi @Steffen Kirschke ,

by chance are you logged into another Atlassian account for a different instance? If so log out completely then retry with your free instance using the account you use to access the free instance. You can also use a different browser where you are not logged in. This may or may not be the issue but something to try.

Steffen Kirschke April 25, 2022

Actually, you're right.

Maybe, because it was monday, my brain was still switched off.

In Germany, we say: "Ich sehe den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht" / With all the trees, I cannot see the forrest.

Means something like, it cannot be the obvious....

Thanks and best regards

Steffen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events