Cannot export a page to PDF

Rosemary Donato December 6, 2012

Hello,

I am using a 4.3.2 eval Confluence instance. When I try exporting a page to PDF, I get the following error message:

This webpage is not available The webpage at ... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

However, I'm able to export the same page to Word. Do you know what could be causing this?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
twong_atlassian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2012

Can you post a screenshot as well as the atlassian-confluence.log (confluence-home/logs/atlassian-confluence.log)

Sure. Here it is:

Here's another image from Firefox. I decided to try exporting the page from IE and Firefox also. This is a Firefox error msg.

Chris Simonson May 15, 2015

We are seeing similar behavior that the PDF export is taking tens of minutes and chewing up CPU even though the export should be just a couple of pages. The user sees a web page timeout but the Confluence instance is using >80% CPU for 10-20 minutes. The user does not see this effect and tries it again further tying up the CPU.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events