Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot Add Jira to Site

I have been using the free version of Confluence for about a year but now want to add Jira to my existing site on Atlassian.net. When I try to access Site Administration I am told that I do not have access and to contact my administrator. That is all well and good except I am the site administrator and there is only one account associated with the site.

If I try the other route and just try t register for Jira it tells me that my site is already in use...

Atlassian support seems reluctant to help me because I am not using a paid version of the software and they have indicated I should be expecting the community to solve the problem for me.

How do I add Jira to my existing site that is currently only Confluence?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Feb 16, 2021

@Peter Presnell 

Welcome to the community.  

Is the account you are using to login a personal or work account?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,711 views 7 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you