Can you change the order of the columns in the Page Properties Report?

Eugenie Kim February 4, 2014

It's not clear to me how the headings/columns order themselves in the Page Properties Report.

For example if I create a table that says:

Company

Earnings
Summary

The Page Properties Report seems to sort these columns in random order (not alphabetical or by the order in which I create the table in the Page Properties macro. Is there a way to re-order the columns?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2014

Hi Eugenie,

There is a Feature Request about it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30103

I believe there is no way to reorder them at the moment.

Regards

1 vote
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2015

Probably a bit late (but maybe comes in handy for future visitors of this question wink) , but in the Report-macro, you can add in the option "Columns to show" the names of the columns themselves and in the order you want. 

Dave_Innopharma February 13, 2019

This works well however, it breaks when the page properties macro is inserted from a template where there is instructional text in the column.

A work around for anybody who has this issue is to not use "columns to show"; by doing this, the page properties report will sort the column order alphabetically. You can simply add a numerical prefix to column name and it will sort in the order you wish. A bit ugly but it works.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events