• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can we assign a JIRA issue when creating from a table in Confluence

When creating a JIRA issue from a Confluence table item, it auto-assigns to the JIRA project owner. However, then I have to go through and re-assign to the appropriate team member.

I can achieve the appropriate assignment by using action items, but I would rather not double-handle my work by having to create an action item from the notes I just created. Especially when there are multiple rows that all require their own issue.

Is there a way to do this or raise a feature request?

1 answer

Hi @Aidan Millar-Powell 

It's not possible natively at this stage - see the feature request CONFCLOUD-34024. I would suggest voting for this / following it!

There might be a method to assign the issue using Automation - if there's a unique identifier which Automation can reference. For example, if Stories get assigned to a specific Team Lead, this could be automated.

Let us know if there is a unique identifier :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

82 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you