Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view task report from someone else's page

Karin Bingham December 6, 2022

Hello!

I tried searching for this but had no luck.  If there is already a topic, please let me know.

One of our PM's have created pages with meeting notes and task lists.  Then she created another page with the task report.

We can see the tasks on her meeting notes but the task report page has no results.  She's shared her screen with me and I can see the report there.  I even made sure she had a task for me on her meeting notes.

Can you only see your own task reports?  Any work around for this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karin Bingham December 7, 2022

While working with my users again I "figured" out my problem.  

I'm in the admin group, but I wasn't in the users group! 

I also couldn't edit unless I added myself to the individual users on the space permissions.  Troubleshooting that is how we found the answer to this issue as well.  As soon as I added myself to the users group everything worked fine.

0 votes
Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2022

Hey @Karin Bingham do you use any add-on for tasks or do you use the default functionality from Confluence?

I know that you can only see on someones report the tasks coming from pages you have permissions to view, but as I understand you have permissions for those?

Karin Bingham December 7, 2022

@Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk Thank you for replying.

I don't believe we have any add-ons but I will double check with our system admin.  

I have admin rights so I have access to everything.  But the other person that is having the same problem (and doesn't have admin rights) can see the original page but not the task report page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events