Can't update plugins on Confluence Server

Adriane Hunt September 8, 2022

Our company paid k15t for updates to ScrollVersions and ScrollTranslations plugin this past Monday, but all I see is a RENEW button that takes me to a payment page---I am unable to update the plugins to the latest version. k15t Support can't fix this problem because the issue is with Confluence Server. 

2 answers

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2022

Hi Adriane

If you see a renew button it its likely the license of ScrollVersions and ScrollTranslations is expired. To make sure best check my.atlassian.com and look for your app licenses. You will see the expiry date of the licenses there.

If you renewed already, make sure to copy the license keys from my.atlassian.com to manage apps, to the app entries of both apps.

Have you made sure of both points?

A big FAQ on app licenses can be found here: www.atlassian.com/licensing/marketplace 

Cheers
Sloan

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

Hi @Adriane Hunt ,

did u tried to copy and past just the license provided using myatlassian ?

Fabio

Adriane Hunt September 8, 2022

HI Fabio. Even our Atlassian Licensing page is wrong and says one of the plugin licenses Expired---even though both licenses were renewed and paid for Monday! On the Confluence Apps page, I can't update either plugin---the only choice is Renew even though the licenses were renewed Monday!

Adriane

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2022

Hi Adriane, in this case it is best to get in touch with Atlassian Billing Support at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/. Cause if you renewed the licenses you should have them in my.atlassian.com.

As a workaround for the moment, you could create evaluation licenses in the Marketplace pages of ScrollVersions and ScrollTranslations, use those license keys and then update the apps.

Sloan

Adriane Hunt September 9, 2022

I've reached out to Atlassian (3rd time) for help. Hopefully they can update our Licensing page and Manage Apps page to correct the license information and allow us to update both plugins.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events