Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not access to confluence

Tung Nguyen Son March 29, 2016

My confluence server suddenly can not access even server started and process is running.

I've already try to install new one, it work normally, and then i changed to old DB, i still can access to server (but not working because difference server ID), but after i copy application data, i can't access to server again. I try to restore from backup file but it's error. Please help me!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2016

What does the application log file say is wrong?  (In confluence-home/log)

Tung Nguyen Son March 30, 2016

Thanks for your answer, i've already found out my problem. But now i have trouble with my DB. Screen like this now: 

Capture.PNG

I changed my DB character set & collate to UTF8 and utf8_bin or create new DB and import old data, it's still like that. How can I do? Thanks!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2016

Did you drop all the old tables before importing?

Tung Nguyen Son March 31, 2016

Yes, i created new DB but it's still like that.

Tung Nguyen Son March 31, 2016

I've already fixed my problem, it's about DB, new DB lack of some table, I changed character set & collate of old DB follow Atlassian guild but i think it's not correct, i have to update all table from ALTER queries generated from SELECT query, and it's work well now. Thanks for your attention!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events