Can not access to confluence

My confluence server suddenly can not access even server started and process is running.

I've already try to install new one, it work normally, and then i changed to old DB, i still can access to server (but not working because difference server ID), but after i copy application data, i can't access to server again. I try to restore from backup file but it's error. Please help me!

1 answer

0 vote

What does the application log file say is wrong?  (In confluence-home/log)

Thanks for your answer, i've already found out my problem. But now i have trouble with my DB. Screen like this now: 

Capture.PNG

I changed my DB character set & collate to UTF8 and utf8_bin or create new DB and import old data, it's still like that. How can I do? Thanks!

Did you drop all the old tables before importing?

Yes, i created new DB but it's still like that.

I've already fixed my problem, it's about DB, new DB lack of some table, I changed character set & collate of old DB follow Atlassian guild but i think it's not correct, i have to update all table from ALTER queries generated from SELECT query, and it's work well now. Thanks for your attention!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

587 views 20 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you