Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can create but not edit a page

Dennis Jones October 14, 2015

I am using Confluence as an administrator for the first time (I am a happy user of Confluence for another client and have now recommended Confluence to another client).  I created a new "knowledge base" space and created a page in that space.  The page created fine.  Now I want to edit it, but when I try to edit the page, all I get is a blank editor, and none of the controls (on the ribbon) work.  If I save the page while in the blank editor, I will lose all my content (I know, because I did it once!).  I am an administrator of the site, and there are no restrictions on any pages.  Why can't I edit my own page?

By the way, I can't edit the top-level knowledge base page either (also get a blank editor)!  What the heck?

Dennis

1 answer

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2015

Hey Dennis,

I suggest opening a ticket with the support team at https://support.atlassian.com/ in order to investigate your issue. If the problem was related to Permission settings, you'd receive a message warning that.

Cheers,

Dennis Jones October 15, 2015

Done, thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events