Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone suggest third party add-on for archiving confluence page?

yaswanth reddy November 12, 2020

I have to archive one of our confluence page can someone suggest the 3rd party Add-on

2 answers

2 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2020

If you have a large instance and you would like to archive pages, spaces, etc. and have insights into updates and usage I would suggest Better Content Archiving for Confluence

If you are doing archiving occasionally then I would suggest doing it this way.  https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/confluence-evaluator-resources/confluence-archiving-content

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 16, 2020

Hi @yaswanth reddy 

As Brant mentioned, Better Content Archiving is a popular app to control when and which Confluence pages should be safely archived with custom rules, similar to automation rules.

Read more about page archiving in Confluence in this user-friendly manual or reach out directly if you have specific questions!

(I'm part of the Midori team, developing and supporting Better Content Archiving.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events