Can I use the task report macro only to show tasks which have been assigned to someone?

Florian Rengsberger November 8, 2018

Hi,

Can I use the task report macro only to show tasks which have been assigned to someone? Currently the macro return all task incl. task which are not assigned to someone. Can I add a filter in source editor for example to filter only Task which have an assignment?

3 answers

0 votes
Carey Hartmann May 10, 2022

I'll be curious to see if the assignee is not equal to null feature ever gets implemented. It seems to have been requested often enough over the past several years. 

I tried just adding every person on the project, but there appears to be a limit of 25 assignees for that field. To bad that restriction isn't detailed in the field description.

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2018

Hi Florian,

You can use Table Filter macro to filter Task Report by assignee.

I'm looking for a free option. I cannot decide in my company to purchase an add-in. 

Like Carey Hartmann likes this
0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2018

Hi @Florian Rengsberger,

You can try to handle this problem with a custom macro.

1.png2.png

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-34597

Hi Ollie, that's a good start! Thank you. But my problem is the following: The macro should show all task of the space to the current user except tasks which have no assignee. A filter for the macro which does (hide task where assignee = "empty") or (show only task where assignee <> "empty")

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events