Can I upload a 10 GB attachment file?

SoumyaM March 25, 2015

Hi

One of the teams in my organization (performance engineering team) needs to upload a 10 GB file to one of the pages and enable the team members across the globe to access the file. We are using Atlassian cloud and I am unable to give that capability to the team. Could you please help me to either enable my account for uploading a 10 GB File or give me a confirmation on the capability of Confluence on it.

Thank you

Soumya

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2015

Nope.  The uploads are limited in size to prevent overloading the server, and you've also got a 25Gb limit on the total storage on the system too.  You can't increase the upload size of files on Cloud.

1 vote
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2015

Hey Soumya,

A 10GB attachment is pretty big, so in this case I'd recommend you to use another server to share the document, thus you can mention the link of the file on your Confluence page.

Other alternative would be to split the file in smaller parts, depending on what the attachment is.

I hope it helps.

Eduardo

0 votes
SoumyaM March 25, 2015

Did you mean the total size of the data on the space/s should be in the limit of 25 GB?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2015

Yes. Including the database and all attachments.

0 votes
SoumyaM March 25, 2015

Thank you for the confirmation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events