Can I pay for one user and continue using Confluence and Jira?

Ivan January 17, 2021

I don't know that my Confluence and Jira not Free for using? Can I pay for one user and continue working with services?

1 answer

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2021

Hi @Ivan 

If you are the only user, it should be free provided you don’t have more than 10 users, see: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing

Above that, you get charged $7 per use for monthly payment or $700 if you pay yearly.

I believe you need to also actively use your account.

Regards.

Ivan January 17, 2021

I was not informed by my colleagues about the payment for the service, I am not the only user and I do not know how many users at the moment. Can I only connect me back?

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2021

Hi Ivan,

If you are the server admin, you can go to Setting(Gear Wheel to top right) > User Management page to count/see how many users you have to see who has access to Confluence and JIRA.

You can also access Settings Product Access to know what groups grants users access to what site.

From here you can determine who has access, who needs it and who does not.

You can deactivate users who do not need in case you have more than the allowed users, else, you would need to pay for every user who is above the limit that you do not revoke to be able to continue using the application.

Regards.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events