Can I manage the format/design of the documents before exporting it to PDF file?

Anna Ivanova February 13, 2020

Hi,

I have some documents in confluence and I want to convert one of them (or each of them) to PDF-format before sending it to the client. I know how to do that BUT the thing is that I want to get a beautiful document in the end - with the Headings, Company labels on the side, maybe some other creative things. Basically I need to create and manage some company template for this operation. Is it possible? Can you please tell me how can I do that? Do I need some macros/plugin/anythingelse?

Thank you,
Anna

3 answers

2 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2020

Hi  @Anna Ivanova 

Yes, you need plugins.

We have "Scroll PDF Exporter". It's really easy to use and you can make your company templates.

Hope this tip helped you.

Regards, Dominic

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2020

Like @Dominic Lagger said Scroll PDF Exporter is probably the easiest way to do it. But you can also edit the PDF stylesheet to add in those things. The below link is to Atlassian's documentation on it.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf615/customize-exports-to-pdf-967337420.html

0 votes
Anna Ivanova February 13, 2020

Thank you very much! I'll try both ways! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events