Can I install custom theme in cloud version av confluence?

Peter Svensson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 28, 2018

Hello 

I wonder if it possible to install a custom theme to change the look-and-feel of the our cloud based confluence site?

If yes how? I can't find any themes to download for cloud.

Thanks in advance

Peter

2 answers

1 vote
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2018

Hi there, Peter.

You are able to install themes for the Confluence Cloud that you have running on your end according to the Confluence: Theme documentation that involves the process of installing new addons from the Atlassian Marketplace.

By default, you only have the standard theme installed:

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 07.29.59.png

Should you decide to install new ones, we currently have the following add-ons that you can check on:

I recommend you to check on them to see if they fit the requirement that you have on your end.

If you want to get more hands on, you can also try to build your own Confluence Cloud theme by referring to the Create a Confluence theme to tailor it according to your own preference. Hope that helps!

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2018

Peter,

You can change the look and feel of your confluence instance. Please see see link below
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/changing-the-look-and-feel-of-confluence-724765494.html

Victor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events