Can I creat a custom field in Confluence?

Julian July 13, 2015

1 answer

2 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2015

I think we need more information. Are you talking about templates or some other kind of form submission?

Julian July 13, 2015

I mean can I creat custom fields for the articles and the entries I want to write?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2015

I think Milo's question still stands. What do you want from these "fields" - Confluence is for writing free-form text, so the question becomes about whether you want fields in templates or something else.

Kevin Morris July 13, 2015

Julian, you can create custom labels for any page/article/blog post you want to write. Inside the page you can create variables, but will have to create a template first. Be warned, having these variables is nice, but pulling data on these variables requires the installation of third-party extensions that can double-the price of Confluence. You might check XWiki or FOSWiki if you have cost concerns.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events