Hello there Martin!
Currently, this feature is not present for the Date Picker. The Date Picker follows these guidelines:
However, Team Calendars does have this feature:
You can embed a team calendar to the desired page and then check the week number settings under general configuration:
- Create a page
- While in edit mode, add a team calendar macro
- Select the view mode as month
- Publish the page
- Go to Cog Icon > General Configuration > Team Calendars
- Search for Team Calendar in the left hand side menu bar
- Under Global Settings mark the Display week numbers checkbox
- Save the settings
- Go back to the newly created page
After that, week numbers should display into the Team Calendars macro. You can also insert the Team Calendars Macro into an already existing page.
Martin, let us know your thoughts on this!
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events