Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burnup Chart generated from imported Excel data

Brian Botelho June 26, 2017

I've looked in the Atlassian community and other forums but can't find anything (add-on or otherwise) speaking to support for Burnup charts generated from imported Excel data for local instances (non-cloud).   I acknowledge that there are 3rd party add-ons for burnups based on JIRA Scrum boards/filters. 

1 answer

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2017

Hello Brian,

Most likely you'll manage to create this chart using Table from Chart macro (and maybe you'll need Pivot Table macro) in combination with Excel macro.

Brian Botelho July 10, 2017

Thank you, I'm somewhat familair with "Chart from Table" but I don't see a Confluence burnup chart option available.  

So this suggests I'll need to Chart from Table + an add-on of some sort that'll generate the burnup chart in Confluence.  

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2017

Brian, do you have a table with data for burnup chart? If yes, then it is possible to build a burnup chart using the macro.

Brian Botelho July 11, 2017

Hi Andrey, we are exporting the data directly from JIRA sprints and would then need to import into Confluence so yes.  If it's posisble to do this with the macro I can look into how to accomplish this.

That is if you don't have a reference to the "how-to" and it's not the other reference links you already provided :^}

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2017

I can set macros in my environment and show you the result and other details. To do this I need to get more details from you:

• The source table. You can change private data or at least give me a screenshot of the table so I could better understand what to deal with.
  • An example of a burnup chart (screenshot) would be helpful to avoid misunderstainding.

If you want, we can continue the discussion in a private forum.

Brian Botelho July 11, 2017

Thanks for the follow up, I'll get the data and screenshot for you.  

Sure if you want to continue in a private forum we can do that. 

It's appreicated,

Brian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events