Bug with the 'enter key' - how can I fix that?

Suze February 17, 2021

Every time I press the 'enter' key, Confluence just freezes. It doesn't matter how long I wait, what browser I use, what keyboard I use or anything!!

All I can do when it freezes is refresh the screen, and then it comes back to the screen, but.... I still can't add a line. So as long as I don't have to, it kind of works, but when I press enter, I loose everything I added. 

This way, the tool is completely useless to me, but I can't ding any way to fix it...

Please help me!! Best regards,

Suze

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Hi @Suze welcome to the confluence Atlassian community forum.

May I know if you have any confluence updates pending? 

Your query seems like a bug. It is working fine for me both on laptop, desktop and in remote system. 

Request you to raise a service ticket on this link: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ and share your findings.

Suze February 17, 2021

I use confluence in the webbased version. Should I update anything there? My browsers are fully updated. Or maybe I should download the app and use it from there. Is that possible?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events