Blueprint using old/wrong tag. Purge Blueprint/Template Cache?

I changed the index-key in my plugin and rebuilt it. For example, I changed:

<blueprint key="MyBP" content-template-key="mybp-template" index-key="old_label" >

to

<blueprint key="MyBP" content-template-key="mybp-template" index-key="new_label" >

No matter if I uninstall and reinstall the plugin, the pages I create all still are labeled with, and ONLY with, "old_label".  Note that "old_label" only exists for this plugin, it did not exist before and is not used except here.

Also note, even when I uninstall and re-install the plugin, my blueprint does NOT have the New graphic on the logo in the "Create" dialog box. 

For these reasons, I feel like my blueprint is being cached somewhere, and re-used when I install another plugin with modules of the same name even though I updated the properties.

Any ideas?  Just a bug?  Is there a cache related to this I can flush?

EDIT: I cleared all cache entries and still broken.

1 answer

Hi Tadd,

we ran into a similar problem. Maybe yours is related:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-42825

Regards

Nikola

That looks like the same issue.  I would argue this is NOT minor.  Who knows what other things that are inexplicably preserved when re-installing a plugin.

FYI: support did not mention his bug report, they said they can't help me and to hire a consultant to fix it.

Hello Tadd,

I totally agree with you, this is not a minor bug. It affects a major feature of confluence.

We are an Atlassian expert and help our customers find solutions for problems like this. If you still need help you can contact us at support@celix.at

Regards

Nikola

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

144 views 8 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you