Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprint using old/wrong tag. Purge Blueprint/Template Cache?

Tadd Seiff April 28, 2016

I changed the index-key in my plugin and rebuilt it. For example, I changed:

<blueprint key="MyBP" content-template-key="mybp-template" index-key="old_label" >

to

<blueprint key="MyBP" content-template-key="mybp-template" index-key="new_label" >

No matter if I uninstall and reinstall the plugin, the pages I create all still are labeled with, and ONLY with, "old_label".  Note that "old_label" only exists for this plugin, it did not exist before and is not used except here.

Also note, even when I uninstall and re-install the plugin, my blueprint does NOT have the New graphic on the logo in the "Create" dialog box. 

For these reasons, I feel like my blueprint is being cached somewhere, and re-used when I install another plugin with modules of the same name even though I updated the properties.

Any ideas?  Just a bug?  Is there a cache related to this I can flush?

EDIT: I cleared all cache entries and still broken.

1 answer

1 vote
Nikola ILO
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2016

Hi Tadd,

we ran into a similar problem. Maybe yours is related:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-42825

Regards

Nikola

Tadd Seiff June 27, 2016

That looks like the same issue.  I would argue this is NOT minor.  Who knows what other things that are inexplicably preserved when re-installing a plugin.

FYI: support did not mention his bug report, they said they can't help me and to hire a consultant to fix it.

Nikola ILO
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2016

Hello Tadd,

I totally agree with you, this is not a minor bug. It affects a major feature of confluence.

We are an Atlassian expert and help our customers find solutions for problems like this. If you still need help you can contact us at support@celix.at

Regards

Nikola

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events