Best way to save confluence content when stopping subscription ?

Nicolas CANTEAU June 15, 2017

We are stopping our project and the Atlassian subscription.

Do you know what is the best way to keep our content ?

I have done exports in the past of all pages, but is there a more efficient way ?

thanks folks

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2017

As Nic pointed out there is the full XML site backup, which can be imported into another instance, there are page exports, and I think he forgot to mention the space exports you can do to either HTML or XML.Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 10.26.58 AM.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2017

Yes, sorry, I was assuming "page exports" were being done with mass space exports.  I should have stated that properly!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2017

There's the full xml backup which will contain everything and can be used to import into another Confluence if you want to go that way, but otherwise, the page exports are the only other option.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events