Best practice setup of Confluence + Jira kanban board

Monique Van Der Haar November 2, 2020

I'm about 5% competent on utilising these tools. I run a team of 15 with 2 teams. Looking for best practice fast setup to cuts through the 'how to noise' and achieves:

• What we are working on ... thinking this is a Jira board to replace Microsoft Planner, OneNote  & outlook to dos to manage team workflow and integrates to dependency team Jira Boards across highly geographically dispersed organisation when we escalate product roadblock issues, but predominantly managing our team 90 day initiatives that make up our OKRs
  • Documentation of iterative information on:
    • Who our team is
    • What we do
    • How to engage
    • Meeting notes - team meetings coming and links to resources like Stream videos of team meetings missed

Utilising Teams + Sharepoint + Stream for meetings, chat and too much documentation which is clunky and ludicrous for finding and sharing information

Removing too many tools as it's making it hard to keep track of the work.

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2020

Hello @Monique Van Der Haar!

While I am not a certified Agile professional, I can point you to some of our community threads that talk about the integration between Confluence and Jira boards and also a guide on how to use Kanban with our software.

Here they are:

There is also a feature request that aims at creating a dynamic Kanban board macro in Confluence:

I hope this helps you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events