Behaviour of the Documentation Theme

Gaurav Mishra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2013

Hey Guys, We recently upgraded to v 5.1 and one of the things I noticed is - if your Global Theme is Set to "Documentation Theme" and Particular Space is using "Global Look and Feel" then the space does get the documentation theme but I don't see "Show or Hide Sidebar" button on the top right corner, and neither does the shortcut "[" work. However, if you change the theme at Space Level to Documentation Theme then that button appears irrespective of the settings in Global.

Any ideas on how to make that button appear while using Global Look and Feel on Space Level and using Documentation Theme on global level?

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

Hi Gaurav,

You've honed in on a bug. There should be no difference in the functionality of the documentation theme whether the documentation theme is selected or global look and feel is selected in the space admin. I've created a bug report for this here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-29078

Nice find!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events