Background color to cells not visible

Musa Paramamarga August 20, 2019

Hello everyone, 

I'm using jira & confluence on google chrome and the cell background colors are not clearly visible, it is not possible to distinguish between green and yellow, like shown in this snapshot

Snapshot Confluence.PNG

Can somebody help me on making the background cell colors clearer?

Thank you very much,

2 answers

0 votes
Musa Paramamarga August 22, 2019

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your reply, this is for confluence cloud.

If i were to make my own page, table and background color to the cells it looks also barely visible

Capture.PNG

Do you know what i can do with the monitor to fix this?

Thank you

Musa Paramamarga August 22, 2019

Hi Shannon,

I just found out that it is monitor issue. Thank you for your support, we can close this issue

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2019

Thank you for confirming, Musa!

Were you able to get your monitor fixed? You might have to reach out to your IT team to properly calibrate it.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2019

Hello Musa,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you! Can you confirm if this issue is for Confluence Cloud or Server?

In your example, I see a green column and a red column. It does appear that there is a distinction between the two of them, but it might differ depending on your monitor.

If you were to choose another set of colors for the background, is it more visible for you?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events