Automatic space export

Vitor LC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2015

Hi.

Is there any way of having an automatic export of one or several spaces? Through scripting would be the best... is it possible to select which parent pages (and children) should be exported?

Thank you.

Vitor

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2015

Hi Vitor,

I believe this is not possible from the UI, however you may be able to use a Command line interface to achieve that through scripting.

I could find this page that contains some tips to help in this request. I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Vitor LC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2015

Hi Rodrigo. Thanks for the reply. Are you referring to the CLI from Bob Swift or is there any other that I may use? The link doesn't work... can you check it please? Thank you.

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2015

Hi Vitor, that's right. I was mentioning another answer with the CLI. I've changed the link and corrected it now. Cheers!

Vitor LC
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2015

Clear! Thank you Rodrigo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events