Automatic Confluence login using AD user

Santhosh Kumar r October 2, 2019

When I log in I use my AD username/password combination which indicates I managed to get the AD logins working, we just want the credentials passed through seamlessly, i.e. we don't have to log in.

2 answers

0 votes
Jon Espen Ingvaldsen Kantega SSO
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Hi @Santhosh Kumar r 

You can achieve seamless AD login through Marketplace apps with Kerberos support. These will allow users on trusted networks to be logged in automatically without being exposed to any login-dialog at all.

Full disclosure: I work for Kantega SSO, the vendor of the most popular Kerberos app for both Server and Data Center. I am happy to assist you if you want a demo or need help configuring an optimal SSO solution in your environment.

Regards,
Jon Espen
Kantega SSO

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 2, 2019

Hi Santhosh Kumar r

It it possible to automatically log-in Atlassian products using Single Sign-On using a third-party (PAID) app or a native one if you use DataCenter (FREE).

Note that for this you need a compatible IdP (Identity Provider) depending on the scenario.
Common supported protocols are: SAML / Kerberos

See SSO apps on Atlassian Marketplace

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events