Attachment Macro Exclude Label

Dean Robinson June 18, 2020

Hi,

I am trying to get a filtered list of attachments on a page using the Attachment Macro. I would like to have the macro show attachments that have "labela" AND not a label of "summary".

Is there a way to achieve this?  I was trying with    labela, -summary    in the label criteria but this does not seem to work.

The other option I considered was specifying labela in the label criteria of the attachment macro, then then excluding files that have a filename pattern that include "Summary" in the filename. However, I also seem to have difficulty working out what the filename matching pattern would be to exclude files with the text "Summary" in the filename somewhere.

Any help appreciated.

#### Woops - this is a Confluence question not JIRA - trying to reassign

#### Could not work out how to either delete or reassign this question to Confluence rather than JIRA. I have raised the question in the Community as a Confluence question so if Admin can close/delete this question it would be great. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dean Robinson May 23, 2021

Found the capability I wanted in Confluence here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-32728

Unfortunately - not being implemented :(

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events