Atlassian Confluence (wiki) Restrictions issue - cannot add any users to the restrictions list

Odell Shoffner February 20, 2019

When trying to lookup a team member's name (I’ve tried 3:—I can look them up in Jira successfully), it just gets stuck searching/spinning and never returns a result—see screenshot attached.
I had previously setup other members of our team, as shown on the screenshot, and need to add three (3) more but this feature is not working today (they are longtime Atlassian users). There was an email notice sent out this weekend informing users of Confluence maintenance as well as some issues encountered—has anyone else reported the problem I’m having? Your help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

Hi Odell,

If this started happening after maintenance on your local instance, the two are likely related. Just based on the behavior you described, it sounds like the indexes need to be rebuilt. I'd reach out to your local system administrators who performed the maintenance to see if others have reported issues and if they're working on a fix.

– Zak

Odell Shoffner March 8, 2019

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events