Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask Community Leaders: Why my latest post have IN MODERATION status?

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2020

I ask three questions yesterday (2 of them are same because of my mistake), and all of them doesn't publish on community and have IN MODERATION status. They are about Confluence API. I don't know why it's happened. Does it solve or I have to post them to the community again?

6 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Hello Ansar,

I'm so sorry about that. We have an algorithm on this site that will incorrectly flag some posts as spam due to the content in the post. It often happens when users include code samples, which I can see you did on your last post.

My team members and I go through the spam queue a few times per day and will remove any threads from spam that were incorrectly added. I see that has now been done for your other posts.

I hope that answers your question but do let me know if you encounter any further issues.

Regards,

Shannon

Matkat Music LLC January 26, 2020
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

Hello @Matkat Music LLC,

Thank you for letting me know about that one! It looks like it's since been removed from spam as part of our daily cleanup, and you've also received an answer!

Let me know here if any more of your posts or replies gets sent to spam, and I can help remove them for you.

Regards,

Shannon 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 24, 2020

Hi @Gopal Rathi

I have released your post from the spam queue. I did see that you tried to make the same post a few times, so I only marked one as Not Spam.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Shannon

Gopal Rathi February 24, 2020

Appreciate your quick response @Shannon S  !

Yeah , somehow after publishing it was just not showing up ; so had to try few times.
That was my first post in Atlassian Community btw !! hehe

Thank you so much !

It's still not showing up , but I'm thinking may need to wait for some time for that spam to get clear in some batch.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-discussions/My-experience-with-Atlassian-confluence-administration/m-p/1308610#M7075%3Futm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mentions_comment&utm_content=topic

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 25, 2020

Hi Gopal,

I'm not seeing any other posts from you stuck in the Spam queue. Was it a reply to that thread? Do you remember what it said?

Shannon

Florian_Schmutz May 28, 2020

Unfortantly i have the same issue with my latest post.
And also no one could help me with this issue.

Im a bit confused hwo to follow up this issue further.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
June 2, 2020

Hi @Florian_Schmutz,

I found a question of yours from February, which was stuck in the spam queue. I've released that now. It could be if you posted duplicates, they would automatically be flagged somehow. If you encounter this again, please feel free to flag me!

Regards,

Shannon 

Like Florian_Schmutz likes this
Florian_Schmutz June 2, 2020

Hi @Shannon S 
Thanks for solving the Issue. Hopefully i finde one who could help me with the Problem in the Post ;)

Regards,

Florian

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
July 6, 2020

@Benmway,

By this time, your post has already been moved back into Jira by one of our moderators. I've seen posts be automatically flagged due to including blocks of text as you did, so it's likely this is what happened.

If you encounter it again, please do let me know!

Shannon

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 7, 2020

Hi @Shannon S ,

This article has been in moderation for a number of hours (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/5-Recommendations-for-a-Secure-Transition-to-Normalized-Remote/ba-p/1425483#M1346).

It was submitted to the marketplace apps section and contains a few recommendations on helpful apps around the topic of remote secure work.

Is anything wrong with it? 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
July 8, 2020

Thanks, @Capi [resolution]

Nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell; there ay be some security language that tripped up our automatic filter. I've now released it from the moderation queue.

Our team manually combs through the this queue during our working hours, but be advised that we are currently spread across AMER and EMEA regions. Therefore, it's possible if you posted this in-between our shifts, it may not have been addressed until the following day.

If you notice any of your other threads are caught in moderation, please let me know!

Shannon

Like # people like this
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 8, 2020

Thanks for your help, @Shannon S!

Like # people like this
Guitarist September 25, 2020

Hi, @Shannon S  I guess my post stuck in moderation too. I have an urgent situation and I'm seeking a solution. Could you help me out, please?

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2020

@Shannon S Hi Shanon

I didn't see my latest comments on a community. I think the previous problem happened to me. I know I don't see my comments here after submitting, but I hope you get notified and solve my problem.

Mo Omar January 10, 2023

Hi @Shannon S, one of my posts I posted yesterday is still in moderation. Anything you can do to help? 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Restrict-ticket-access-at-user-level/qaq-p/2233668#M240853

Thanks!

Mo

0 votes
Noopur Varshney _AIO Tests_
Marketplace Partner
March 7, 2021

Hi @Shannon S 

My article is marked under status "in moderation". Could you please help with it? Thank you in advance.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-do-Test-Management-in-Jira/ba-p/1631434 

Noopur Varshney _AIO Tests_
Marketplace Partner
March 8, 2021

Hi @Shannon S 

Just checking in for advise on my article. It is still in "In moderation" status

0 votes
Vikas Nare February 24, 2021

Hello @Shannon S

Can you please let me know why my post is showing In Moderation status?

Link:- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-secure-Server-amp-Data-center-access-using-Two-Factor/td-p/1616824#M1443

Thanks in advance.

0 votes
Lender November 25, 2020

Hi @Shannon Spaniol  My post from today says the same status "IN MODERATION" , Can you/team please help with it. Thank you in advance !

Link= https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-auto-populate-the-values-of-custom-fields-based-on/qaq-p/1542363#M109367

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events