Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there problems with Confluence 5.4 compatibility with Chrome?

Andrew Pidcock February 9, 2014

We are testing the upgrade of Confluence to version 5.4 and many things do not work under Chrome that work fine under Firefox, but I cannot find any posts, or questions, or mentions of this anywhere online.

The compatibility matrix shows Chrome as fully supported.

Does anyone else have issues, and is this something we can solve when we upgrade?

2 answers

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014

Chrome should support most evrything Firefox supports and vice versa. IE is a different story as their release cycle is longer. There is an extension in the marketplace that is for working around browser issues quickly.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor-height-fix

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2014

No problems here, and if you can't find reports of problems, it's more likely to be something local to your setup rather than Confluence itself.

What problems are you seeing?

Andrew Pidcock February 16, 2014

For example - The top left menu buttons do not show (Spaces, People, Create)

When I click "Edit" a page, I get a blank box in the edit section. There are more, but these alone are show stoppers

Any idea what it could be? I've re-installed Chrome and removed all chrome add-ons..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events