Any user can use any form ID. Is there any way to restrict form ID's.

In Forms for Confluence plugin, any user can use any form ID in destination. Is there any way we can restrict

form ID's such as one for each space etc. 

How administrators can manage form ID's better?

Thanks,

Rakesh

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Rakesh,

My name is Rafael Franco and I'm the Tech Lead for the Product Team here at Adaptavist. First of all, thanks for your interest in Forms for Confluence.

Regarding your question, at this moment, it is not possible to restrict to which destination the form goes. What you could do to workaround this, is create your own form with the destination you intend and then restrict editing of the page so users can't change the destination.

What we are thinking to do in the near future, is move the responsibility of managing forms to the Space Admin, so each Space Admin has its own Form Configuration screen.

Regards,

Rafael

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for providing information.

Workaround may work to restrict the change in the destination. However when we pull the report of form Id's it show responses of all the forms where the form Id is being used. Is there any enterprise wide standard way of managing form Id's? When do you think the feature of "Moving the responsibility of managing forms to page Admin" would be implemented. 

Regards,

Rakesh

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

459 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you