An alpha-numeric Form Configuration ID is required- configuration form

Jastinder toor December 19, 2019

Trying to create an Easy Form  to take information an the form ID tried numbers / alpahabets...nothing is working form.png

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 24, 2019

Hello, @Jastinder toor !

Looking at your question description and tagging it is not really clear if you are referencing our Cloud platform or Server.

If we look exclusively at the question in itself, it leads me to believe that we are referencing Confluence Server. This is due to the fact that Easy Forms is a plugin available only for Server. Here, take a look:

However, if we look at the labels it seems that we are talking about Confluence Cloud. For Cloud, we do not have Easy Forms. Here is a list of form plugins for Confluence Cloud:

Also, I would like to understand what exactly is happening. Here is a list of questions to clarify this:

1. What happens when you click “Create” in the dialog box you sent a screenshot of?
  2. What happens if you type values in the fields and then click “Create” in the dialog box you sent a screenshot of?
  3. Is there any other user who is facing issues with this plugin?
  4. Has this plugin worked at some point in the past?
  5. Are you using Confluence Cloud or Server?

A few things we can check:

1. If the issue is present in another browser.
  2. If this affects any user.
  3. If this affects both already existing and newly place macros in your page.
  4. If this affects all pages that contain this macro.

I hope this serves as some guidance for you. Looking forward to your reply, Jastinder!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events