Hello, @Jastinder toor !
Looking at your question description and tagging it is not really clear if you are referencing our Cloud platform or Server.
If we look exclusively at the question in itself, it leads me to believe that we are referencing Confluence Server. This is due to the fact that Easy Forms is a plugin available only for Server. Here, take a look:
However, if we look at the labels it seems that we are talking about Confluence Cloud. For Cloud, we do not have Easy Forms. Here is a list of form plugins for Confluence Cloud:
Also, I would like to understand what exactly is happening. Here is a list of questions to clarify this:
- What happens when you click “Create” in the dialog box you sent a screenshot of?
- What happens if you type values in the fields and then click “Create” in the dialog box you sent a screenshot of?
- Is there any other user who is facing issues with this plugin?
- Has this plugin worked at some point in the past?
- Are you using Confluence Cloud or Server?
A few things we can check:
- If the issue is present in another browser.
- If this affects any user.
- If this affects both already existing and newly place macros in your page.
- If this affects all pages that contain this macro.
I hope this serves as some guidance for you. Looking forward to your reply, Jastinder!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events