Alternative app for Team Calendars for Confluence app as it is not supported by DC

kajal kuwar January 7, 2022

We are using Team Calendars plugin from long time.

Now we are planning migrating from server to Datacenter v7.13

The Plugin Team Calendars for Confluence is incompatible with Confluence Data Center. Please help us with the below questions for Confluence Data Center.

Q#1 Are you planning to make the plugin compatible with Confluence Data Center v7.13 in upcoming releases?

Q#2 If yes for Q#1 then is there any plan to release the DC compatible versions?

Q#3 If no for Q#1 then could you please suggest any alternative plugin which will be available for Confluence Data Center v7.13?

3 answers

2 votes
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2022

Hi @kajal kuwar 

No need to worry about this. The reason you're seeing this message is because since Confluence 7.11 Team Calendars is bundled in Confluence DC.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2022

I agree with what @Charlie Misonne has mentioned - Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond

0 votes
David September 25, 2023

Hi,
We ran a test migration from Server to DC 7.4.17 and the macro for team calendars do not work. I get "unknown macro" on the pages.

Everything else does... 

Any ideas?

David September 25, 2023

Forget my question - I found the answer.

Team calendar is bundled with DC as of 7.11+ of Confluence DC and we are still on 7.4.11. 

I found the archive, installed it manually and all is working now.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

The app is not supported because DC includes it as part of the core now.  

If you are planning to move to DC by doing a clean install and then importing your old data, you don't need to do anything, you don't need to install the app, it's already there.

If you are converting an existing server instance with Team Calendars installed into DC node, then again, you don't need to do anything, it will handle it automatically.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events