Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All pages empty after restore

onknows December 17, 2021

I think this is a known issue which I have seen before but I can't remember what is causing it.

I am trying to restore a confluence instance ( version 7.0.2 ) on a new server. After restore all pages are empty. Running the indexer again does not fix it.

Running your own Confluence server is recommended against by Atlassian exactly for reasons like this but I think it should be possible to perform a restore.

What again is causing this restore behavior?

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

@onknows Welcome to the Atlassian community.

I have seen this in the past where the account used to restore the Confluence application does not have access to the spaces and pages.  All you need to do is give the account access to the space to see the content.   

I have also seen this occur when there are issues with a plugin.  Are you seeing any errors in your log files?

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

Hi @onknows

I recommend you open a ticket with atlassian support and provide the support zip files for analysis.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events