All of a sudden, i am unable to edit/create pages

Karthik January 24, 2020

I used to create new page or edit team pages before. Now all of a sudden, when i create a new page, the Editor is turned grey which means, i couldnt able to type anything or add any content to my new page. Atlassian support didn't resolve this problem when i contacted them a month ago.

Do anyone else face the same issue and got a workaround? Screenshot below.

ConfluencePageEditProblem1.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2020

@Karthik 

Try to create a page from a different network (e.g., mobile network) outside of your office network.

We have a couple of users who had similar issue if they are using restrictive firewall or proxy server settings within their network. This has been reported as a bug: Edit functions is grayed out in Confluence Cloud for certain users

If you are using firewall or proxy settings, make sure you whitelist all the domains and IP ranges mentioned in Atlassian cloud IP ranges and domains.

0 votes
Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2020

Hi Karthik, 

Have you checked the permissions on the Confluence space? Perhaps you can ask the administrator if access has changed.

I know you said you can' type anything - what happens when you click into Page Title? In the new editor, the Publish option is enabled (turns blue) only after your enter a Page Title.

Alison

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events