Agile Wallboard Gadget not displaying on Confluence Page

Matt Coombs December 16, 2020

The Agile Gadget is not loading on confluence pages, only showing as bulleted list. This was displaying fine - any guidance would be appreciated! 

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 2.27.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-16 at 2.28.46 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2020

That sounds like a bug by the looks.

I've tried to use the widget in our cloud account and experienced a similar error.

Have raised that as a support ticket so will see what comes of it!

Workaround though

It does work in the Jira dashboards so you could use that there,

Depending on what you're wanting to achieve you could always scout the marketplace for some similar widgets :)

Matt Coombs December 18, 2020

Thanks Ash, assumed as much but figured I would see. Thanks so much - hopefully the support ticket gets to the bottom of it!

Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2020

Hey @Matt Coombs 

I have heard back from Atlassian and it's been recently raised as a bug here CONFCLOUD-71313: Agile Wallboard Gadget formatting is broken.

To get updates on the progress I'd suggest for you to add yourself as a watcher :)

In the meantime though, the wallboard gadget does work in the dashboard, so you could always create a jira dashboard and use that

Cheers

Ash

Like Matt Coombs likes this
Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2021

Cheers @Matt Coombs kindly accept the answer if it's all good with you :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events