Agile Retrospective not working when space/page is retricted. How can I solve this?

Denise Wrathall October 20, 2020

Hi There, 

My team and I have been trying to get out Agile Retro up and running, however every time we try to make it editable only for a specific group of people, the retro disappears. 

Why is this happening? Is there a way around this? 

Please HELP!!

2 answers

0 votes
Denise Wrathall October 21, 2020

Hi Nicolas, 

It's called Agile Retrospective and it's a macro option for confluence pages. As you can see from the screenshots, the retrospective can be seen when there are no restrictions applied for users, whereas, when I do set the page up with restrictions, the retrospective disappears for every user.

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2020

Hi Denise,

I can't see your screenshots, are you sure you had uploaded them?

0 votes
Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2020

Hi Denise,

What do you mean by "Agile Retro"? Is it a page template (with prefilled macros and contents)?

And what do you mean by "the retro disappears"? Please post screenshots.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events