Advanced search not available

Oliver Ziegenhardt November 21, 2019

Hi there, I think at our confluence page advanced search is not available. Do we need an upgrade or is is just a matter of settings? Look at the search button in screenshot below. Thank you very much, regards, Oliver ("suchen" means "search" in German ;-))

IVU Confluence Search Button.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2019

If you are on 6.14 or above - have you tried this ;

3.JPG

Dear Vickey, thanks for your quick answer. I'm afraid there is no such button on the left side, just as shown in the screenshot I attached. Hm, to be honest I do not know which version we have. See, my problem is: I'd like to have something like a fuzzy search, allowing typing errors when you do not know the exact name of the page you search for. Got an idea? Thx again, Oliver

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2019

Advanced Search option are available from 6.14 and above - before 6.14 I guess we had something called full search.

Full search? No way, unfortunately...

Hi Vickey, now I found out we are running on 6.13.6. How do we get an upgrade? Thx, Oliver

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events